Winners of the 2019 "I'm a Little Cutie" baby contest held this past weekend during Columbus Days.
Thank you to everyone who participated! One of our judges, mentioned that it was harder than he thought it would be. Thank you to those awesome judges: Sheriff Ed Wemhoff, Denise Kollath and Vanessa Oceguera, event helpers Renee Held and Lisa McFarland. A BIG thank you goes to Wal-Mart for sponsoring the event.
The winners are:
* First place: Isabelle Lay. Parents are Cody & Elizabeth Lay
* Second place: Emberleigh Donoghue. Parents are Scott & Courtney Donoghue
* Third Place: Bentlee Jarecki. Parents are Brian & Jennifer Jarecki
* First place: Ocean Izaguirre. Parents are Oliver Izaguirre & Marjorie Figueroa
* Second place: Ellie Mae Wachal. Parents are Steven & April Wachal
* Third Place: James Channer. Parents are Nathan & Marina Channer
* First place: Palmer Carlson. Parents are Luke & Stephanie Carlson
* Second place:Stelyos Leander Trevino.. Parents are Alfredo & Elida Trevino
* Third Place: Atlas Cyza. Parents are John & Kathy Cyza
Need your caffeine fix? Are you looking for a unique volunteer opportunity? CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates) serves as a voice for abused & neglected children in foster care in our community.
Join us, Friday, August 2nd from 9 am to 11 am at 38th Street Coffee [4115 38th Street], for our upcoming Coffee with CASA Meet and Greet.
Lisa Rosendahl will be there with an information table to answer any questions you have about CASA and you can get some great coffee at the same time. The coffee shop will be open during this time. For more information visit https://casaconnectionne.com/how-to-help/volunteer.html or
contact Lisa Rosendahl: email@example.com
Please join us in congratulating & welcoming our 2 newest "Men of CASA" volunteers.
Tom Cleary & Mike Applegate, both of Columbus, recently completed their training to become
volunteer advocates with CASA Connection.
They were sworn in on June 17 by the Honorable Judge Frank Skorupa.
Thank you & welcome to CASA!
We know you will make a real difference in the lives of the children you will be working with.
[Left to right: Honorable Frank Skorupa, Tom Cleary, Mike Applegate]
Thank you to all the sponsors of our 2019 Cheers For CASA fundraising event held Friday, March 29.
We very much appreciate your generosity
* Agri-City Insurance
* Associated Staffing, INC.
* Clarkson Bank
* Farm Bureau Financial Services
* Jeff & Cathy Gokie
* Jon Stopak – Big Iron
* Layton & Nancy Hinz
* Mariyn Campain
* Homestead Bank
* Karel & Seckman Law Offices
* Nor-Am Cold Storage
* Optimal Health Chiropractic
* Pinnacle Bank
* Svoboda Funeral Home
* Thrivent Financial
* Trent & Shelley Stempek
Please join us in congratulating & welcoming our 2 newest CASA volunteers, Julie Anderson & Kaye Karmann.
They were sworn in on March 11 by the Honorable Judge Frank Skorupa. Thank you & welcome to CASA!
We are very happy to introduce our newest CASA volunteers!
Karmen Young and Tricia Dusatko were sworn-in on October 4, 2018 by the Honorable Frank J. Skorupa. Welcome ladies! Thank you for stepping up to advocate for abused & neglected children in our area.
Summer/2nd Quarter 2019 CASA Connection Newsletter
Spring/1st Quarter 2019 CASA Connection Newsletter
Winter 2018 Newsletter
Fall 2018 newsletter
July 2018 Newsletter
April 2018 Newsletter
January 2018 Newsletter
2017 Third Quarter CASA Connection newsletter
New CASA volunteers, from left to right: Kim Schmidt, Joy Dannelly and Carrie Kreber were sworn in by Platte County judge, The Honorable Frank J. Skorupa on Thursday, June 7, 2018. Congratulations ladies!