CASA Connection Staff, Board of Directors & Volunteers would like to take this opportunity to say Thank You to our contributors that help promote our cause, through funding, support or in-kind donations
We would like to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who helped with our recent CHEERS FOR CASA wine tasting event held in March.
We could not have done it without you.
This includes our Event Sponsors:
* Ryan & Jaci Tessendorf
* Wentling Law Office
* Joseph Law Office
* Homestead Bank, Schuyler
* Sipple, Hansen, Emerson, Schumacher & Klutman
* Securities America, Schuyler
* Karel & Seckman, Schuyler
* Gary Kracl Insurance, Schuyler
* Pinnacle Bank, Schuyler
* Agri-City Insurance, Schuyler
* Citizens State Bank, Leigh
* Svoboda Funeral Home
* Farm Bureau Financial Services, Schuyler
* Nor-Am, Schuyler
* Trent Stempek, Century 21
* Shelley Stempek, State Farm
* Thrivent Financial
* Eakes Office Solutiions
* Chef Darin Berger Catering
* Glur's Tavern, Todd & Carrie Trofholz
* Jeff & Cathy Gokie
* Mr. & Mrs. John Novotny
* Joe & Bobbi Fehringer
* Dan & Michelle Smith
* All the volunteers who put in their time to help with the event
* All the guests who attended & made this a very fun evening.
Our annual contributors are:
Other Funding provided by:
Linda K. Price
Thank you also to all the businesses and individuals in our area that help support us through donations and participation with our fundraisers.
We couldn't do what we do, without your support!
CASA Connection received a $500 check from BD to match the volunteer hours of their associate, and our own Tracy Duncan.
BD has a matching gift program for active associates. For monetary contributions to a qualifying organization, an associate posts an individual gift and fills out a form and BD will match dollar for dollar. For volunteer hours, an associate must have at least 40 hours of volunteer hours worked per year and submit a form. BD will match the volunteer time with a cash contribution to the eligible organization. BD is very strong on social investing. Thank you to Tracy and BD for this contribution to our program.